Welcome to MensTrends

14:20

Hello,

Welcome to my blog.

This blog is going to be all about my views on current trends that I feel men should be wearing. I recently heard a saying that is 'Swag is for boys and style is for men'. It is style for the man that I shall me posting about none of these air max trainers or supreme T-shirts ohhh no! I am all about the real english gentleman's look with a few twist here and there. Being 18 I am caught in a styling world where I have loafers sat with blazers and fitted shirts hung up with low scoop tees but not anymore. As of 2013 I am throwing out all my boyish clothes and stepping into the trousers of real mens wear!


My first few posts will be about the 5 types of shoes, trousers, shirts, jackets, jumpers, accessories and products everyman should have in his wardrobe and in his bathroom. After that I will be posting just about everything and anything that is currently on trend or what I may have just bought and like. I will create a 'money no problem' option and move down to the 'high street' options to cater for everyone.


I hope you enjoy reading my blog and feel free to email me (menstrends1@gmail.com) or tweet me (mens_trends1) for any quires or suggestions.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

MensTrends. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images